School: Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
Salary: Scale F
Type: Full Time
Contract Term: To start as soon as possible after interview
Start Date: 2018-03-07
We are looking to appoint a well organised, friendly and enthusiastic office manager to support and complement our newly formed administration team. Experience of working in a school office is highly desirable.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the ability to carry out a wide range of office based tasks which may include:
• Leading a team of clerical assistants
• Pupil database administration – Pupil Asset
• Overseeing all office and administrative tasks and responsibilities
• Organising school trips and events.
• Overseeing Parent Pay
• Completion of DFE returns
• Other secretarial duties appropriate to this post
• Completion of HR, Health and Safety and contracts related tasks
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, a leader of others in a professional but friendly manner and accountable to the headteacher and other senior staff.
In return we can offer you
• A supportive working environment
• Enthusiastic, happy and rewarding children
• Good opportunities for high quality professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school office on Dereham (01362) 693876 to make the necessary arrangements.
How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form. Completed forms to be submitted to the school by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm, 23 March 2018
Interview date: w/c 26 March 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.