School: Ditchingham Church of England Primary Academy
Salary: NQT/Main Scale
Type: Full Time
Length: Temporary for 1 year
Contract Term: Required from September 2019
Start Date: 2019-05-16
We have an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join our amazing team at The Kingfisher Partnership! Our partnership consists of two schools, Ditchingham Primary Academy and Gillingham St Michael’s Primary Academy. Both are friendly village schools which form part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust. We are located on the Suffolk and Norfolk border and have children from both counties at our schools.
We are looking to appoint a motivated primary trained teacher to work for The Kingfisher Partnership. This position would suit teachers with varied experience including NQTs who can demonstrate skill in teaching a mixed aged class.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a passion about education and developing a love of
• Can deliver exciting, challenging lessons within our challenge based curriculum
• Has capability to build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Works well as part of a small dedicated team
• Has the desire to make a positive difference to our community
• Will promote Christian Values and uphold the Christian ethos of the academy and DNEAT
We can offer you:
• A supportive, friendly working environment
• Colleagues who work closely together and are committed to improving outcomes for children
• Opportunities to develop your career through carefully targeted professional development
across our partnership and within DNEAT
The Kingfisher Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will only be offered subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
How to Apply
We would be delighted to hear from you. Visits to the school are welcome and can be made by contacting the school on 01986 893277.
Application forms can be emailed on request from the school office. Please send completed forms, together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 31 May 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 5 June 2019