School: Flitcham Church of England Primary Academy
Type: Full Time
Start Date: 2018-05-11
Flitcham Church of England Primary Academy is a small friendly village school which is part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). Uniquely situated on the Royal Sandringham Estate, in beautiful countryside, the school is in partnership with Sandringham and West Newton CE VA School and was rated as a good school by OFSTED in every category in April 2017.
We are looking to appoint a skilled class teacher to work with our small team, in a mixed age class. This could be years 5 and 6 or in years 1 and 2, depending on the candidate. This would suit someone from M2 upwards who is looking to broaden their experience within a committed, enthusiastic and supportive environment.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of teaching KS1 or 2
• Can deliver exciting, challenging lessons
• Has experience of working closely with parents
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Works well as part of a small team
• Will promote Christian Values and uphold the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
• A supportive, friendly working environment
• Colleagues who work closely together and are committed to improving outcomes for children
• Children that are well-behaved and eager to learn
• Opportunities to develop your career through carefully targeted professional development across our highly successful school partnership
How to Apply
Visits to the school are essential so that you can meet our school team and pupils, see us in action and hear about the opportunities we can provide you with. Please contact the school to arrange your visit or request your application pack. An application form and further details are available from the school office.
Visits to school are encouraged and should be arranged through the school office.
Please return the application form to Office@flitcham.norfolk.sch.uk
Closing date: 21 May 2018
Interview date: 23 May 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check will be required for the successful candidate and other procedures and checks will be followed. The successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations.