School: Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy
Type: Full Time
Contract Term: For September 2017
Start Date: 2017-04-19
We are looking for a KS2 teacher to join us from September 2017 at Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy, with a full time teaching commitment for Year 5 / Year 6 (expected to be 19 children in September). We have been part of Churchside Federation with Mundford Church of England Primary Academy since September 2015. Both converted to academies with The Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT) during the previous academic year. This provides opportunities for staff to work across the federation or the trust with colleagues with the same teaching groups or subject leadership role.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher who is passionate about teaching
• Inspire and excite children in their learning
• Consistently set high expectations for pupils
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the Federation
• Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values.
The school offers:
• Enthusiastic children who are proud of their village school
• An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
• A friendly, supportive staff team and skilled support staff
• Supportive governors and parents
• Small classes
• Opportunities to work across the federation / trust
This post would be suitable for a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
We would love to show you around our school, so visits are welcomed and encouraged. Please call Jenny Chalkley on 01842 878278 to arrange.
How to Apply
The application pack, which includes a job description and person specification is is available on our website www.churchsidefederation.norfolk.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 noon, 3 May 2017
Interviews: w/c 15 May 2017
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two employment references