School: Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy
Location: Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy
Salary: Scale F (£17,487-£19,307)
Type: Full Time
Start Date: 2019-09-04
Situated in the beautiful rural village of Gooderstone is Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy. The school is part of the Churchside Federation, federated with Mundford Church of England Primary Academy.
You will be the first point of contact for parents and students, addressing their varied needs, while providing professional administrative and clerical support services to a high standard to management and teachers.
You’ll have excellent organisational and ICT skills and be able to build good working relationships with staff and governors. The person appointed will need to demonstrate sympathy with the Christian ethos of the Academy Trust. The role involves supporting administrative and clerical functions to a high standard within the partnership, ensuring consistency.
Person Specification: Key role needing excellent flexibility and ability to work under own initiative. Proficient in a wide range of office skills including use of Microsoft Office.
• Confidentiality is an important part of the role with particular regard to maintaining data involved with data protection
• Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Good organisational skills.
• A welcoming and calm approach.
• Trustworthy, reliable, tactful and flexible
• Keen to learn and develop professionally
• Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
• Previous experience of working in a school setting would be a strong advantage.
This position requires a candidate with excellent communication skills who is able to work under pressure in a busy environment. Schools visits are most welcome, please call the school office (01366 328280) to arrange.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding children and follows all procedures linked to safer recruitment. As part of this process references will be called before interview and if they are not supplied prior to interview then applicants will not be considered. All relevant safeguarding checks will also be carried out on successful applicant including a DBS enhanced check.
How to Apply
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 16/09/19 (9am deadline)
Interview date: 17/09/19
Start Date: As soon as possible