School: Hopton Church of England Primary Academy
Location: Hopton CE Primary Academy
Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Required for September 2019
Start Date: 2019-03-13
The Head teacher and governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher for our warm friendly village primary academy.
We are looking for someone who is able to inspire, work well within a team in a leadership position and motivate others naturally by your positive ‘can do’ attitude with a good sense of humour. It is expected you would have high expectations of behaviour and achievement whilst promoting a caring, friendly and supportive environment which would allow children and staff to thrive.
There will be a teaching commitment for at least two days per week in either KS1 or KS2 to suit your experience and aspiration. Leadership of SEND or Science would be an advantage but not a requirement.
• be an outstanding practitioner who is committed to improving pupil progress
• have experience of senior leadership
• have a good understanding of achievement, assessment and data
• support the Headteacher in maintaining and achieving the aspirational outcomes in teaching and learning
• be responsible for the day-to-day management of the school in the absence of the Headteacher
• Actively supporting our Christian ethos
• be able to contribute to and help drive school improvement.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and are warmly welcomed.
Roll: 176 The ISR for the school is 10 – 16 and the pay-scale for this position is L2 – L9 depending upon previous experience.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expect all staff and volunteers to share that commitment.
How to Apply
Closing date for application is Monday 25th March 2019 (12 noon)
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Kelly 01502 730489
Application forms can be obtained from the school office or down loaded from www.educationjobfinder.org.uk, http://www.dneat.org/vacancies, www.hopton.norfolk.sch.uk or https://teaching-vacancies.services.gov.uk/