Salary: The scale of pay is F point 21-25 subject to experience
Start Date: 2018-08-09
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Finance Manager.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Support the Leadership with the management and control of the school’s financial resources and payroll.
- Prepare and monitor the school’s budget reporting to the management team and governors.
- Liaise with staff and contractors to ensure all maintenance requirements are carried by contractors complying with all Norfolk County Council processes.
- Seeking quotations for purchases and services ensuring best value for money.
- Other duties include processing income, school dinners, School Fund, processing orders and payments.
The position will become available from beginning of September 2018 and the hours of work will be 20 per week over four days but must include a Monday. The hours of work can be flexible between the hours of 8.30 – 4.00 (which includes a half hour lunch break) this is term time plus two weeks.
Hopton CofE Primary Academy is a thriving village church school with well-motivated pupils and positive and enthusiastic staff and strong links with the local community and church.
The successful candidate should possess the following: -
- To be highly organised and work with a high level of detail
- The ability to establish positive relationships with governors, staff, parents and colleagues
- The ability to respect confidentially at all times
- To be positive and resilient
- Experience of PS Financials and Pupil Asset would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
How to Apply
The closing date for applications is 24 August 2018 at 9.00 am. Please send applications via email to email@example.com and interviews will be held on Wednesday 12 September.
Application forms can be obtained from the school website.