Location: Harleston CE Primary Academy (St Benet's MAT)
Type: Full Time
Length: Until 31 August 2020
Contract Term: Required for January 2020
Start Date: 2019-11-27
KS2 Class Teacher
Full Time to cover a long term staff absence until 31 August 2020
Required for January 2020
Harleston CE Primary Academy is a successful, thriving school where children develop and learn confidently in a stable and nurturing environment. We are looking to appoint a dynamic and talented teacher to join our dedicated and hard-working staff to teach in Key Stage 2.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is passionate about teaching
- Is an inspiring and creative classroom practitioner
- Has a warm personality and a good sense of humour
- Has very high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Is willing to contribute to school life beyond class teaching
- Can fully support the Christian ethos of the school
- Is keen to develop an exciting and broad curriculum whilst maintaining high levels of attainment
- Enjoys working with parents, governors and the wider community
- Has initiative and is self-motivated
We can offer:
- Well-motivated children
- A friendly supportive team of colleagues
- Good opportunities for further professional development
How to Apply
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01379 853211 to make an appointment.
Please complete the application form attached and return it to the school by email or post.
Please note that we cannot accept CVs.
Closing date: 9 December 2019 (12 noon)