School: Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Type: Full Time
Contract Term: From September 2017
Start Date: 2017-04-11
Are you ready to be part of something truly special?
Peterhouse Church of England Academy is growing and we are looking to appoint two class teachers. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a family that cares deeply for its children and is improving outcomes at a rapid pace.
These posts would be suitable for newly qualified or experienced teachers and the starting salary is negotiable.
We are flexible as to which year group the successful candidates teach and can accommodate anything from Year 1 to Year 6.
As part of the Peterhouse family, you will receive…
• A supportive team who understand the pressures of the job
• Weekly PPA time
• Extensive opportunities for high quality CPD, including action research and national conferences
• A wealth of resources to make learning accessible, including a school farm and a radio studio
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues across the trust, county and country
• Performance appraisals
• Supportive monitoring where leaders work with you to get the best results
Are you what we’re looking for?
We would love to hear from you if:
• You love children
• You want to be the best teacher you can be
• You want to feel like you have made a difference every day
• You can smile even when the day is tough
• You get excited about moving children on in their learning and breaking down barriers
• You want to work as part of a family
How to Apply
Peterhouse Primary academy is an awesome place with wonderful children. We would love to take time out of our day to show you around and talk more about the role. To book an appointment please phone the school office.
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
"This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations."
Closing date for applications: 02/05/2017
Interview Date: 19/05/2017