School: Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Location: Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Salary: MPS/UPS (plus TLR 2)
Type: Full Time
Contract Term: From September 2019
Start Date: 2019-04-03
An amazing opportunity to make a real difference!
Peterhouse Church of England Academy is looking to appoint a new Early Years Leader to further build on the improvements made since our last inspection. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a family that cares deeply for its children and is improving outcomes at a rapid pace.
This post would be suitable for an experienced Early Years leader or an experienced teacher looking to develop their leadership capability. The successful candidate will also join the Senior Leadership Team and have the opportunity to make a difference on a large scale.
As part of the Peterhouse family, you will receive…
- A supportive team who understand the pressures of the job
- The freedom to make changes and develop a Peterhouse EYFS curriculum
- Weekly PPA time and leadership time
- Extensive opportunities for high quality CPD, including action research and national conferences
- A wealth of resources to make learning accessible, including a school farm
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues across the trust, county and country
- Performance appraisals
- Supportive monitoring where leaders work with you to get the best results
Are you what we’re looking for?
We would love to hear from you if:
- You love children
- You want to be the best teacher and leader that you can be
- You want to feel like you have made a difference every day
- You can smile even when the day is tough
- You get excited about moving children on in their learning and breaking down barriers
- You want to work as part of a family
Peterhouse Primary academy is an awesome place with wonderful children. We would love to take time out of our day to show you around and talk more about the role. To book an appointment please phone the school office.
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
"This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations."
How to Apply
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 26 April 2019
Shortlisting date: Friday 26 April 2019
Observations: In candidate’s current school by arrangement w/b 6th May
Interview date: Friday 10 May 2019
Peterhouse Church of England Academy
Tel: 01493 661046