School: Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Location: Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Type: Full Time
Contract Term: From September 2020
Start Date: 2020-02-25
Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Tel: 01493 661046
Do you want to start your teaching career in a school where you can make a real difference?
Join us and be part of something special.
Peterhouse Church of England Academy is an amazing school that offers a unique curriculum for every child. We have recently had a successful OFSTED inspection and we are looking for a new teacher to join our family. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a family that cares deeply for its children and is improving outcomes at a rapid pace.
This post would be particularly suitable for a newly qualified teacher.
As part of the Peterhouse family, you will receive…
• A supportive team who understand the pressures of the job
• Weekly PPA time
• A comprehensive NQT support package within the school and from the Academy Trust.
• Extensive opportunities for high quality CPD, including action research and national conferences.
• A wealth of resources to make learning accessible.
• The opportunity to work within our unique curriculum, including our school farm complete with goats, chickens, rabbits and guinea pigs.
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues across the trust, county and country
• Supportive monitoring where leaders work with you to get the best results
Are you what we’re looking for?
We would love to hear from you if:
• You love children
• You want to be the best teacher you can be
• You want to feel like you have made a difference every day
• You can smile even when the day is tough
• You get excited about moving children on in their learning and breaking down barriers
• You want to work as part of a family
Peterhouse Primary academy is a wonderful place with amazing children. We would love to take time out of our day to show you around and talk more about the role. To book an appointment please phone the school office. If a visit is tricky to fit it, why not phone us and talk through the role a little more.
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
How to Apply
Please return completed applications to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16 March 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 31 March 2020