School: Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy
Location: Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy
Salary: Scale E Point 7-11
Type: Part Time
Length: Permanent after a 6 month probationary period
Start Date: 2019-09-04
Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy is a friendly village school which is part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). It is part of the Unity Federation of Church of England Primary Academies along with West Raynham, Colkirk Church of England Primary Academies and Little Snoring Community Primary Academy, the academy was rated Good by Ofsted in March 2018. Sculthorpe is less than 5 minutes from Fakenham, 25 minutes from Kings Lynn and 40 minutes from Norwich.
Due to our secretary taking a promotion to work full time at the UEA, the Governors wish to appoint an academy secretary who will work at Sculthorpe under supervision of the federation Business Manager and become part of our strong and supportive federation admin team. The academy has a close network of staff that is well supported in their roles. We can offer an engaging and supportive induction and training programme for the right candidate.
We are looking for:
• Someone who is able to work in an organised manner.
• Has good interpersonal skills.
• Is able to prioritise jobs in the time scale allowed.
• Can manage our information systems, including Pupil Asset, ParentMail and Anycomms Plus.
• Is able to raise and process orders through PSF Financials (training provided).
• Is willing to learn and undertake training.
• Is able to work under the direction of the Executive Head, Head of School or Business Manager.
• Is capable of using software packages to produce letters, reports and data packs.
• Is supportive of our school’s Christian values and ethos.
The Unity Federation is committed to safeguarding children and follows all procedures linked to safer recruitment. As part of this process references will be called before interview and if they are not supplied prior to interview then applicants will not be considered. All relevant safeguarding checks will also be carried out on successful applicant including a DBS enhanced check.
How to Apply
Application packs can be obtained from the federation business manager – Cheryl Melton (email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the academy).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Deadline for applications: 12pm 17 September 2019
Start Date: 23 September 2019 (or sooner if possible)