School: St Michael's Church of England Academy
Salary: Grade D point 14
Length: SEN Teaching Assistant Temporary Subject to funding
Contract Term: The post is for 12½ hours
Start Date: 2018-08-27
We currently have a SEN Teaching Assistant vacancy at our Academy starting as soon as possible.
The post is for 12½ hours and will be working with a Year 2 pupil with ASD in the afternoons. This is a temporary post subject to funding.
The position is for a skilled, enthusiastic, creative Teaching Assistant who is willing to be good a team member working alongside friendly, hard working colleagues and lovely, lively children.
We would like to interview you if you have:
• Previous experience of working in a primary school classroom, have an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification.
• Experience of working with children of all abilities.
• High expectations of children with a commitment to help them fulfil their true potential
• The ability to build very effective relationships with pupils, to motivate disaffected learners and boost self-esteem
• The ability to be flexible and a willingness to try different • approaches to enhance learning
• The ability to use your initiative to support learning and behaviour
• The ability to use ICT effectively to support and enhance learning
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills GCSE grade C or equivalent. (essential)
We are offering:
♦ Enthusiastic, happy and rewarding children.
• A team of highly supportive and experienced colleagues who enjoy working together
• Very supportive Governing Body.
• Good professional development opportunities
How to Apply
Closing Date: Friday 7 September 2018
Interviews will be held Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 September
Please fill in the attached application form and send to email@example.com
At St Michael’s Church of England Academy we are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be subject to the schools Safer Recruitment procedures and will be required to complete the Disclosure and Barring Service procedures.