School: Swaffham Church of England Junior Academy
Salary: L12 - 18
Contract Term: From 1 September 2018
Start Date: 0000-00-00
These are exciting times at Swaffham. We are on a quest to secure good status in our first inspection as an academy and require a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead the way in a thriving community that cannot wait to work with you!
We are seeking to appoint someone with the:
• character to ensure that personal virtues and organisational values enhance outcomes
• passion to focus relentlessly on what’s best for pupils in their context
• initiative to promote new and innovative ideas whilst sustaining what already works
• ability to develop outstanding educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes
• willingness to understand what the team has to offer and get the best from them
• ambition to capitalise on exciting prospects for growth
• vision to cultivate collaborative relationships with other academies in the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT) whilst establishing Swaffham as a beacon of distinctiveness and excellence
We can offer you:
• peer to peer networking, collaboration, challenge and support
• geographically focussed development opportunities within a south western hub of academies including dedicated support from a key professional
• the security of working in a climate of shared accountability
• investment in your professional development and future career
• opportunities to contribute to the development of a growing organisation and trust-wide improvement initiatives
• access to a suite of core services that enable you to focus more on leading, teaching and learning
• a research-based approach to academy improvement that builds capacity from within
• a values-led approach that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of Church academies
How to Apply
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more by reading our information pack and visiting our website. We strongly encourage potential candidates to visit the school to experience what it has to offer. Please contact Jackie Purple on 01760 721831 to arrange a visit.
The post holder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Sunday 25th March 2018
Interviews: Thursday 26 and Friday 27 April 2018
Take up post: 1 September 2018
Return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org