School: The Bishop's Church of England Primary Academy
Location: The Bishop's Church of England Primary Academy
Type: Full Time
Length: 1 year
Contract Term: Required from 28 February 2020
Start Date: 2019-10-17
The Bishop’s CE Primary Academy
Headteacher: Mr Dan Pickard
Age Range 4-11
Bishop’s is an inclusive, creative, outward looking, forward thinking Primary Academy. We have the highest expectations for all members of our school family – enabling SAFE, HAPPY, LEARNING to be a daily reality in our community. We are growing and improving and looking for an inspirational teacher to join our team.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity of a lifetime to make a real difference in this vibrant and inclusive school community
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• A clear vision for the future and support for your own career progression through World class CPD – currently working with Shirley Clarke among others
• A friendly, supportive staff team
• An outstanding learning environment with opportunities for further development
The successful candidate will be:
• An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher with high expectations
• Able to deliver outstanding and memorable teaching and learning
• Committed to raising aspiration and broadening horizons
• Passionate about inclusion and enabling every child to fulfil their potential
• An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
• Flexible and able to relish opportunities created by change
• A pro-active team member committed to the school’s core values
If you are still reading and feel like you want your name to be on our team sheet, please get in touch to discuss the role.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome.
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
"This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations."
“The postholder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.”
The Bishop’s CE Primary Academy
How to Apply
Early Applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Please contact the School Office to arrange a visit and/or for an application pack.
Bishop’s Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check. This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
References with specific safeguarding questions will be followed up.
To apply for the post, please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, Friday 29 November 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 2 December 2019
Interview date: TBC