School: The Open Academy
Location: The Open Academy
Salary: Scale D point 5 £18,795 to point 6 £19,171 (Pro Rata)
Type: Part Time
Length: Fixed term contract until 31 August 2020 in the first instance
Contract Term: Required to start as soon as possible
Start Date: 2019-04-10
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible colleague to provide both dedicated one-to-one and in-class support for a designated student in line with their Special Educational Needs. You will be joining a small team and will work across a wide variety of subject areas demonstrating a commitment to helping your student make good progress.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have:
- A good secondary education and/or degree
- Good ICT and organisational skills
- The ability to relate to and motivate young people
- Flexibility and the ability to react quickly to changing daily routines
- The desire to make a real difference to young people’s life chances
- Previous experience of working with young people would be desirable
Open Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to relevant checks in line with Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding procedures.
How to Apply
For further information and an application form, please visit our website at www.open-academy.org.uk .
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30th April 2019 at 9:00 a.m.