School: Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary Academy
Location: Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary Academy
Salary: Scale C - £6084 actual per anum
Type: Part Time
Length: Permanent - to start as soon as possible
Contract Term: 15 hours per week (mornings)
Start Date: 2019-12-03
Thomas Bullock Primary Academy is a Church of England School and part of the Diocese of Norwich Academies Trust. We serve the villages of Shipdham, Bradenham and Cranworth, currently having 191 children on roll with one class per year group.
Our school is lead by its Christian values which thread through everything we do and have a significant impact of the attitudes and conduct of all the children.
The role involves supporting the day to day running of the school office, performing administrative and clerical functions to a high standard.
Specific tasks will include:
- Close monitoring of pupils’ attendance, completing fixed penalty notices where required
- Using the MIS system, importing and exporting pupil information in line with Norfolk’s CME practices and procedures
- Inputting and updating pupil information
- Maintaining the Asset Register
The key skills required for the post are:
- Flexibility and ability to work under own initiative
- Proficient in a wide range of office skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Confidentiality is an important part of the role with particular regard to maintaining data involved with data protection
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills.
- A welcoming and calm personality.
- Trustworthy, reliable, tactful and flexible
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
To arrange visits or for an informal chat please contact Jennie Ward.
Thomas Bullock Primary Academy and DNEAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks in line with the Government safer recruitment guidelines.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How to Apply
For further information please phone the Academy office or email email@example.com
Application forms are available to download from the Academy website www.thomasbullock.dneat.org.
Closing date: Monday 16 December 2019
Interview date: Thursday 9 January 2020