School: Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary Academy
Location: Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary Academy
Type: Full Time
Length: 1 Year Maternity Cover
Contract Term: Starting 24 February 2020
Start Date: 2019-11-05
Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary Academy
Pound Green Lane
Tel: 01362 820300
We are seeking a Class Teacher to cover our Reception Class teacher who will be on maternity leave. Candidates are expected to be able to demonstrate the school’s Christian values through their teaching and leadership resulting in high levels of achievement from the children.
• Open to teachers with all levels of teaching experiences
• An inspirational and imaginative approach to teaching and the ability to demonstrate consistently high expectations in all aspects of school life.
• Committed to developing as a teacher and leader.
• Committed to achieving high standards with pupils.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• The ability to lead by example and show initiative and commitment to this role.
• Imaginative, creative and open to fresh ideas and teaching strategies.
Thomas Bullock Primary Academy is a Church of England school and part of the Diocese of Norwich Academies Trust. We serve the villages of Shipdham, Bradenham and Cranworth, currently having 191 children on roll with one class per year group.
Our school is lead by its Christian values which thread through everything we do and have a significant impact on the attitudes and conduct of all children and adults.
We are a fully inclusive school and believe that all children and adults should be provided with the environment and skills required to succeed and thrive. This is achieved through a collegiate and transparent approach by leaders and managers and positive relationships between all members of the immediate and wider school community.
We are a part of the DNEAT family of schools. This provides us with regular support and advice from DNEAT leaders and teachers as well as close relationships with other schools.
We can offer you:
• Children who are keen to learn and who demonstrate excellent behaviour and attitudes to school life.
• A friendly, caring team at all levels who are committed to improving children’s lives and supporting each other in their professional and school development.
• A well resourced and well maintained environment with good sized classrooms, extensive outdoor facilities and opportunities for exciting school trips that motivate learners.
We recommend a visit to the school before you decide to apply.
Thomas Bullock Primary Academy and DNEAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks in line with the Government safer recruitment guidelines.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How to Apply
Application Forms are available to download from our School website: www.thomasbullock.dneat.org
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 25 November
Interview date: Monday 2 December