Class KS2 Teacher – Beacon Federation
Posted on: Thursday 18 May 2023 | St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust
Garboldisham CofE Primary Academy, Harvey Lane, Dickleburgh, Diss, Norfolk IP21 4NL
Garboldisham C of E Primary Academy, part of the Beacon Federation and St. Benet’s Multi Academy Trust, is seeking to employ an outstanding, highly motivated Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our team. We are a friendly school situated in the South Norfolk, near Diss in the village of Garboldisham.
This job will be suitable for main scale teachers and ECTs
We are looking for someone who:
- puts the well-being, happiness and progress of our children first
- has the highest expectations of all the pupils and themselves
- has a positive outlook and enables children to believe they can achieve
- is inspirational and enthusiastic
- enjoys working collaboratively and being part of an outstanding team
- is flexible and willing to contribute to all aspects of academy life
- has a good sense of humour
In return we can offer:
- a friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic and committed staff team
- fantastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- commitment to CPD and professional development
- the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment both within the academy and Federation and also as part of the St Benet’s family of schools.
- a happy and positive working environment
- A commitment to staff well- being
- Staff with a great sense of humour
Visits to the school welcomed Please phone the school to make an appointment. 01379 740080
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought, as well as proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Required for September 2023
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
The Diocese of Norwich St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust (St Benet’s MAT) has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. The post holder will ensure that the St Benet’s MAT meets its statutory obligations in relation to all aspects of equalities legislation. This post involves regular travel around the Diocese and maybe some evening and weekend work. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue. Details and emphasis are subject to amendment and revision in the light of the changing needs of St Benet’s MAT.
Closing date: Monday 5 June 2023
Interviews: Monday 12 June 2023
How to apply
Completed applications should be emailed to – firstname.lastname@example.org
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment or speak with the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
We reserve the right to change the closing date if we receive suitable applications.
You may also be interested in...View all
apprenticeship, Teaching Assistants
Teaching Assistant Apprentice – Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy, Church of Primary Academy, Field Ln, Kessingland, Lowestoft NR33 7QA
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join our excellent team of Learning Support staff.Details
Morley Church of England Primary Academy, Deopham Road, Morley St Botolph, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 9TS
We are looking for a Teacher who is hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated and wants to make a difference to our wonderful children and the community.Details