Cleaner – Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy
Posted on: Thursday 12 May 2022 | Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Swaffham C.E. Primary School, Brandon Road, Swaffham, Norfolk. PE37 7EA
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, practical, flexible and proactive Cleaner.
- Scale A – £9.50 per hour (pro-rata)
- 10 hours per week – 15:30-17:30
- Term time + 4 weeks (42 weeks per year)
- Required to start as soon as possible
Swaffham CE Primary Academy is part of Diocese of Norwich Educational and Academies Trust (DNEAT). We are a friendly school situated in the growing market town of Swaffham and currently have 218 children on roll from Reception to Year 6.
You will play a vital role in the cleaning of our academy, ensuring it is a safe environment for all who work there. We are looking for somebody who will:
- be reliable, enthusiastic, practical, flexible and proactive
- be able to work independently, using their own initiative, including prioritising workloads and contributing to the needs of the children and the whole school team
- be able to communicate well with adults and children
- understand the importance of hygiene and cleanliness
- be willing to attend training
- have an understanding of safeguarding and how to report any concerns
- be able to undertake the physical aspect of the role including moving and handling, working at height, etc.
Our academy is committed to safeguarding young people and expects all who work at the academy to share this commitment. All applicants to this post will be subject to further safeguarding checks, including a full Disclosure and Barring Service check for the candidate appointed.
‘This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.’
Closing date: Monday 6 June 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 8 June 2022
How to apply
A job description and person specification are attached to this advert for your information.
Your completed application form should be returned to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Mrs N. Kaye
Office staff: Mrs J. Purple and Mrs J. Gagen
Address: Swaffham C.E. Primary School, Brandon Road, Swaffham, Norfolk. PE37 7EA
Telephone: 01760 721831
Nursery, Teaching Assistants
Nursery Assistant – Mundford Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
St Leonard’s Street, Mundford, Thetford, IP26 5ED
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, and engaging individual to join our friendly team here at Mundford Church of England Primary AcademyDetails
Teaching Assistant in EYFS – Docking Church of England Primary Academy and Nursery
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Docking Primary Academy, Chequers Street, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8LH
An exciting opportunity for a level 3 qualified teaching assistant to join our EYFS class in September 2022.Details