Cleaner – Swaffham CofE Primary Academy
Posted on: Wednesday 16 November 2022 | Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Swaffham CofE Primary Academy, Brandon Road, Swaffham, PE37 7EA
We are seeking to appoint a cleaner to join our team.
Scale A – £10.52 per hour
Permanent Part Time
10 hours per week – Monday to Friday (3:30pm – 5:30pm)
Term time + 4 weeks (42 weeks per year)
Required to start as soon as possible
Swaffham CE Primary Academy is part of Diocese of Norwich Educational and Academies Trust (DNEAT). We are a friendly school situated in the growing market town of Swaffham and currently have 219 children on roll from Reception to Year 6.
You will play a vital role in the cleaning of our academy, ensuring it is a safe environment for all who work there. We are looking for somebody who will:
- be reliable, enthusiastic, practical, flexible and proactive
- be able to work independently, using their own initiative, including prioritising workloads and contributing to the needs of the children and the whole school team
- be able to communicate well with adults and children
- understand the importance of hygiene and cleanliness
- be willing to attend training
- have an understanding of safeguarding and how to report any concerns
- be able to undertake the physical aspect of the role including moving and handling, working at height, etc.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
The Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company (DONESC) has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. The post holder will ensure that the DONESC meets its statutory obligations in relation to all aspects of equalities legislation. This post involves regular travel around the Diocese and maybe some evening and weekend work. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue. Details and emphasis are subject to amendment and revision in the light of the changing of DONESC.
Closing date: Wednesday 30 November 2022
Interviews: Friday 2 December 2022
How to apply
Your completed application form should be returned to: – email@example.com
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment or speak with the School Business Manager.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
MSA, Support staff
Support Staff 1-1 named child with medical needs with lunchtime MSA – Thomas Bullock CofE Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy; Pound Green Lane Shipdham, IP25 7LF
Support Staff 1-1 named child with medical needs with lunchtime MSA Salary – Scale B-C depending on experience and qualifications 5 days per week 11:30pm – 3:30 ( 20 hours per week) Term Time plus 1 week Start date – as soon as possible The role offers an exciting opportunity to join our well-resourced, busy and thriving Nursery and Primary School where we are seeking to appoint and inspiring, creative, calm, responsive, caring and enthusiastic individual to support our fabulous children.Details
Teaching Assistant – Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy, Field Lane, Kessingland, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 7QA
Salary : Scale C, point 3-4 Hours : 26.Details