Headteacher – Ingoldisthorpe CE Primary School
Posted on: Tuesday 23 May 2023 | Ingoldisthorpe CE Primary School
Ingoldisthorpe CE Primary School, Sherbourne Road, Ingoldisthorpe, Kings Lynn, PE31 6PE
Ingoldisthorpe CE Primary School are looking to appoint a new highly motivated inspirational Headteacher
- Salary: Leadership Scale £50,122 – £66,684 per annum (Group 1 Point 6 – 18)
- Full Time
- Start Date: 15 April 2024
Our Headteacher is retiring in Spring 2024 and we are looking to appoint a new highly motivated inspirational leader, who will build on the stimulating creative learning and Christian ethos of our family school.
We are a highly inclusive school, where everyone matters. We are committed to providing a nurturing, safe and happy setting that provides a stimulating and challenging environment in which all our children thrive and feel valued. We offer a Nursery from age three and wrap around care before and after school.
We are looking for a new headteacher who:
- Has recent, successful experience at Headteacher level or is looking for an opportunity to take the next step in their leadership career.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, management and organisational skills, has excellent inter-personal skills and is pastorally sensitive.
- Is passionate about teaching and learning – believing in the potential of every child and putting their well-being and development at the heart of every decision.
- Can build on the progress and achievements that the school has already accomplished, meeting future challenges with innovation and creativity.
- Understands the importance of an aspirational and challenging curriculum in improving outcomes for all our children.
- Is an excellent communicator and able to build effective partnerships with families, staff, and governors.
- Is committed to sustaining and developing our links with the local community, the local Church and parish.
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming and creative school where children, staff and parents work as a team.
- Happy engaged pupils who enjoy coming to school, where learning happens in many different and exciting ways and where children show outstanding learning and behaviours.
- Supportive governors who are dedicated to continuous improvement and are committed to your professional development and well-being.
- Hardworking staff who are dedicated to ensuring each child fulfils their potential.
- A beautiful rural setting.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you. If you wish to have an informal conversation regarding this position please contact Mrs Anne Moore, Chair of Governors –
Tel: 01485 540776
You are also very welcome to come and visit our school and meet everyone please contact Mrs Fiona Nicoll 01485 541402 or via email email@example.com
Our school website www.ingoldisthorpeprimary.com provides a comprehensive overview of our school.
Closing date: Friday 16 June 2023
Interviews: Thursday 29 June 2023
How to apply
To apply, please visit the Education Job Finder website: https://www.educationjobfinder.org.uk/vfjobs/headteacher-51/
The Job Description & Person Specification documents can be found under ‘Attachments’
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16 June 2023
Shortlisting: 21 June 2023
Interviews: 29 June 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and you will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced DBS check with barred list. If you have information to declare it may be protected under the Exceptions Orders and you may not be required to declare it. You will be asked to make a criminal conviction declaration if you are shortlisted for the post. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.
You may also be interested in...View all
apprenticeship, Teaching Assistants
Teaching Assistant Apprentice – Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy, Church of Primary Academy, Field Ln, Kessingland, Lowestoft NR33 7QA
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join our excellent team of Learning Support staff.Details
Morley Church of England Primary Academy, Deopham Road, Morley St Botolph, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 9TS
We are looking for a Teacher who is hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated and wants to make a difference to our wonderful children and the community.Details