KS1 Teacher/EYFS KS1 Lead – Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy
Posted on: Thursday 12 May 2022 | Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Swaffham C.E. Primary School, Brandon Road, Swaffham, Norfolk. PE37 7EA
We are looking for a highly motivated, hard-working, positive, and enthusiastic person to join our fantastic school.
We now have an incredible opportunity for a permanent EYFS/KS1 Lead who is an exceptional teacher to join our team.
We are looking for an EYFS/KS1 teacher and leader who can drive forward our Bold Beginnings approach with the highest aspirations for all learners. We have the highest expectations for our pupils and we are looking for a leader who can advance our implementation of this with an ethic of excellence.
- Do you share our dedication to our Early Years and Key Stage 1 children beginning their educational journey with high aspirations, a firm foundation of Communication and Language and the belief that every child can shine, learn, believe and belong at Swaffham Primary Academy?
- Are you passionate and committed to a love of reading for all?
- Are you aspirational for every child with a firm belief that, with the right support, every child can reach their potential?
If you do and are, then this is the lead role for you. We’re looking for a leader with energy and enthusiasm for teaching and learning who can really make a difference. We have a commitment and passion for Communication and Language development at the heart of Early Years and Key Stage 1. We are ideally looking for the teaching role to be in in Year 1 or Year 2, but we would also consider EYFS.
Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy is part of the Diocese of Norwich Educational and Academies Trust (DNEAT). We are a friendly school situated in the growing market town of Swaffham and have recently converted from a Junior School to a Primary.
Our first Reception Cohort started in September 2020 in a brand new Early Years facility. This cohort of children are now in Year 1 and our second Reception cohort started with us in September 2021. From September 2022 we will have classes in Reception, Year 1, Year 2 and Years 3 to 6. This is a very exciting time for us as our school continues to undergo this significant change and all our staff, pupils and community realise the opportunities this brings.
Ofsted recognised (March 2018) that we are a ‘good’ school.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Early Years/ Key Stage 1 practitioner to lead our growing Reception /Key Stage 1 provision who:
- is passionate about learning and has developed a clear understanding of how young children learn
- puts the well-being, happiness and progress of our children first
- has the highest expectations of all the pupils and themselves
- has a positive outlook and enables children to believe they can achieve
- is inspirational, innovative and a creative practitioner
- can lead by example and inspire others
- enjoys working collaboratively and makes a positive contribution to working in a team
- is flexible and willing to contribute to all aspects of academy life
- has a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
- newly refurbished EYFS/KS1 environment with excellent provision
- a well-resourced, stimulating outdoor learning environment
- a friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic and committed staff team
- a strong supportive and experienced senior leadership team and Governing Body
- fantastic children who are keen to learn
- commitment to CPD and professional development with opportunities across the Trust
- a newly refurbished Early Years and Key Stage 1 environment
- the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment both within the academy and also as part of the DNEAT family of schools which includes 37 other primary schools
- a happy and positive working environment with PPA at home.
Visits to our thriving school are warmly welcomed and encouraged- please email email@example.com or telephone 01760 721831 to arrange an appointment.
Applications will be subject to the Academy’s Safe Recruitment procedures including an enhanced DBS check. This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Thursday 19 May 2022
Interviews: Monday 23 May 2022
How to apply
Please send Completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Mrs N. Kaye
Office staff: Mrs J. Purple and Mrs J. Gagen
Address: Swaffham C.E. Primary School, Brandon Road, Swaffham, Norfolk. PE37 7EA
Telephone: 01760 721831
Nursery, Teaching Assistants
Nursery Assistant – Mundford Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
St Leonard’s Street, Mundford, Thetford, IP26 5ED
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, and engaging individual to join our friendly team here at Mundford Church of England Primary AcademyDetails
Teaching Assistant in EYFS – Docking Church of England Primary Academy and Nursery
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Docking Primary Academy, Chequers Street, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8LH
An exciting opportunity for a level 3 qualified teaching assistant to join our EYFS class in September 2022.Details