KS1 Year 2 Class Teacher – 2.5 term contract to cover Maternity Leave (DNEAT)
Posted on: Wednesday 6 May 2020
St Michael's Church of England Academy
St Michael’s Church of England Primary Academy is looking to appoint a skilled KS1 teacher.
KS1 Teacher Year 2
2.5 term contract covering maternity leave
St Michael’s Church of England Academy, Saddlebow Road, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5BN
Tel: 01553 772420
Headteacher: Mrs Emma Scarisbrick
· Salary – MPS
· Temporary maternity cover 2.5 term contract
· Full Time
· Required for 1st September 2020
St Michael’s Church of England Primary Academy is a friendly,caring school which is part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). Located in King’s Lynn. We are at the heart of the community and very much value our relationship with families and children. St Michael’s was rated as a good school by OFSTED in February 2018.
St Michael’s Church of England Primary Academy is looking to appoint a skilled KS1 teacher. This would suit an experienced class teacher who can demonstrate skill in effective teaching and learning. We are a mixed team of teaching staff, HLTA’s and TA’s who support one another and work well together.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of teaching acrossKS1
· Can deliver exciting, challenging lessons within our challenge based curriculum
· Has experience of working closely with parents
· Is committed to their own professional development
· Works well as part of a small dedicated team
· Will promote values and ethos of the academy and DNEAT
· Would like to develop subject leadership skills
We can offer you:
· A supportive, friendly working environment with excellent DNEAT professional development programmes and career options and career development pathways
· Colleagues who work closely together and are committed to improving outcomes for children and families
· Children that are well-behaved, enthusiastic and eager to learn
· Opportunities to develop your career through carefully targeted professional development within DNEAT
· Peer support across DNEAT for shared planning, learning and working opportunities
· Support networks and ambassadorial roles within our wider multi-academy trust
· The opportunity to lead a curriculum area alongside training and support
Visits to the school are encouraged and should be arranged through the academy office (01553 772420).
St Michael’s Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check will be required for the successful candidate and other procedures and checks will be followed.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations.
Closing date: Friday 12 June 2020
Interviews: Monday 22 June 2020
How to apply
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Deadline for completed applications: Friday 12 June 2020
Interviews will take place in the week commencing Monday 22 June 2020.