Relief Teaching Assistant – Nar Valley Federation
Posted on: Wednesday 3 August 2022 | Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Narborough Primary Academy, Denny's Walk, Narborough, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 1TA
We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Relief Teaching Assistant to provide support across the Nar Valley Federation from October 2022 or sooner if possible.
The Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies are a family of three small Church of England primary schools and part of DNEAT (Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust). Our three village schools at Narborough, Castle Acre and Sporle are located a few miles outside of the market town of Swaffham. Being church schools, Christian values and ethos sit at the heart of everything we do to create an environment where everyone is valued and respected and pupils are given every opportunity to shine.
The role is based on one day a week, but could be more each week according to the need for Teaching Assistant cover at each school. Where there is no cover needed, the successful candidate will be based at Narborough, in Reception/Year One class. If you have any questions regarding this, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com. The inbox is not monitored daily during the holidays but the Executive Headteacher checks periodically and will respond.
The position is:
- Part time 6.5hrs per week, term time + 1 week
- Salary Scale C
- From October 2022 or sooner if possible
- Based at Narborough Primary Academy and required to travel across all 3 sites ~ travel expenses included.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the needs of all pupils
- Is able to work with the class team to develop and deliver the curriculum
- Is able to build positive relationships with all pupils
- Has a desire to enable every child to succeed regardless of the needs or abilities
- Is able to liaise closely with teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community
- Uses positive behaviour management strategies
- Is well-organised
- Communicates well with staff and parents
- Is a team player but can work under their own initiative.
- Has bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring school full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity regardless of any barriers and are excited and enthused by their learning
- A Federation that works as a team
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities
- A well-stocked staffroom full of goodies!
Culture and Ethos
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Trust’s Christian vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Follow the Trust’s policies and procedures at all times
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Diocese, the Trust and its academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children can expect to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If short listed for interview your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.
Closing date: Thursday 1 September 2022
Interviews: Friday 9 September 2022
How to apply
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ‘Let your light shine’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a meeting with our Executive Head teacher, Mrs Anne Neary.
Any enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form and information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded above.
Applications should be returned by email to the School Business Manager: email@example.com
Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 – Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company (DoNESC)
Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company (DoNESC)
Orchard House, Hall Lane, East Tuddenham, NR20 3LR
The Business Administrator Apprentice will support the HR Team two days per week and the Diocese of Norwich Education Academies Trust (DNEAT) two days per week.Details
2 x Cleaner vacancies – Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Swaffham C.E. Primary School, Brandon Road, Swaffham, Norfolk. PE37 7EA
The school is looking for two hardworking and committed individuals, who are able to work using their own initiative.Details