School Cleaner/s – Mundford Church Of England Academy
Posted on: Monday 14 November 2022 | Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Mundford Church of England Primary Academy - St Leonard’s Street, Mundford, Thetford, IP26 5ED
We are looking for a cleaner or two cleaners to join our team and keep our lovely school super sparkly.
Vacancy Title : School Cleaner/s.
Pay Scale: 1 (pro rata)
Hours per week: 12.5hours per week each for 2 cleaners OR 25hours per week for 1 cleaner
Term time + 1 week
Start Date: ASAP
Situated in the beautiful rural village of Mundford is Mundford Church of England Primary Academy. The school is part of the Churchside Federation, federated with Gooderstone Church of England Primary Academy.
This role could be for one person for the full 25 hours a week or for two people sharing the role which would be 12.5 hours a week per person.
The role will require:
- Ensuring communal areas are clean and tidy, including kitchen area and staffroom
- All bathrooms are cleaned each day
- Hallways are hoovered and mopped
- Bins are emptied and put out for collection as appropriate
- Dust/clean surfaces
- Report any maintenance issues to the Federation Caretaker
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
The Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company (DONESC) has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. The post holder will ensure that the DONESC meets its statutory obligations in relation to all aspects of equalities legislation. This post involves regular travel around the Diocese and maybe some evening and weekend work. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue. Details and emphasis are subject to amendment and revision in the light of the changing of DONESC.
Closing date: Monday 28 November 2022
How to apply
Return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment or speak with the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
MSA, Support staff
Support Staff 1-1 named child with medical needs with lunchtime MSA – Thomas Bullock CofE Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy; Pound Green Lane Shipdham, IP25 7LF
Support Staff 1-1 named child with medical needs with lunchtime MSA Salary – Scale B-C depending on experience and qualifications 5 days per week 11:30pm – 3:30 ( 20 hours per week) Term Time plus 1 week Start date – as soon as possible The role offers an exciting opportunity to join our well-resourced, busy and thriving Nursery and Primary School where we are seeking to appoint and inspiring, creative, calm, responsive, caring and enthusiastic individual to support our fabulous children.Details
Teaching Assistant – Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy, Field Lane, Kessingland, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 7QA
Salary : Scale C, point 3-4 Hours : 26.Details