Teacher – Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary and Nursery Academy
Posted on: Monday 9 May 2022 | Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Pound Green Lane, Shipdham, Norfolk, IP25 7LF
If you are enthusiastic, kind, positive, optimistic, hard-working, have high expectations of pupils and are adaptable, then we are looking for you.
- Full time
- Salary: £25,971- £37,331 per annum M1-M6
- To start September 2022
Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy is a one-form entry school. We are a Good school Ofsted, January 2020 and we are moving at pace on our journey to Outstanding. As a member of DNEAT we are greatly supported by our trust, a strong governing body and the community of Shipdham. We welcome applications from outstanding practitioners.
This role is suitable for an NQT or Experienced teacher
We are looking for a teacher who has the following attributes. We will assess the applicant’s suitability through the application form, teaching task, interview and references.
- Supports our Christian values of perseverance, thankfulness, compassion, respect, courage and responsibility placing children at the heart and helping them to “Let their light shine.”
- Plans sequential, and progressively with clear expectations of outcomes for all learners
- Demonstrates a positive and pro-active approach to challenges as they arise
- Is receptive to challenge and support from leaders and others in the team
- Ability to plan and deliver quality first lessons, which inspire and enthuse
- Experience in RWI phonics or synthetic phonics
- Able to challenge all abilities through agile teaching methods
- Works in partnership with teaching assistants to meet the needs of all children
- Clear awareness of safeguarding expectations for pupil safety
- Follows a consistent approach to behaviour management leading by example in a calm and constructive manner
- Experience of running interventions or PiXL Therapies
- Compassionate to the community and shows excellent communication with parents and peers.
We can offer you, an opportunity to ‘Let your light shine’ through:
• A considerate, supportive and outward thinking working environment
• A growing technology base with near 1-1 new pupil device ratio
• Strong musical foundations including a choir, group instrumental lessons and whole-class music lessons.
• A strong virtual learning platform and excellent website for home learning
• Happy, friendly pupils who are eager to learn and have excellent behaviour.
• A trust that is committed to your professional development with opportunities to develop your career through DNEAT
• New and improving resources and large bright classrooms, with outdoor access and rapidly improving outdoor playground space and equipment
• Fantastic surroundings, including a wildlife learning area, pond and school polytunnel- including a Qualified forest school teacher supporting learning
• Opportunities for you to share your passion and specialisms to help grow our team.
References will be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. We are offering these on Monday May 16th at 2pm and Thursday May 14th at 4pm. Please contact the school office to book an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Friday 20 May 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 25 May 2022
How to apply
Email your applications to; firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 01362 820300
Nursery, Teaching Assistants
Nursery Assistant – Mundford Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
St Leonard’s Street, Mundford, Thetford, IP26 5ED
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, and engaging individual to join our friendly team here at Mundford Church of England Primary AcademyDetails
Teaching Assistant in EYFS – Docking Church of England Primary Academy and Nursery
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Docking Primary Academy, Chequers Street, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8LH
An exciting opportunity for a level 3 qualified teaching assistant to join our EYFS class in September 2022.Details