Staff Professional Development
The DNEAT ‘Career Entitlement’ sets out the training we will provide, the self-led aspects you should be engaging in and national programmes that can also be accessed for all the stages of your career.
Examples of what we offer include an outstanding NQT programme, subject leadership networks, an Assessment Hub and Senior Leadership development. There are many opportunities to share across DNEAT academies as well as a programme of secondments/short term placements to gain wider experience and support other academies.
To summarise we can offer you:
- Geographically-focused development opportunities within the group of DNEAT academies including dedicated support from a key professional
- Peer-to-peer networking, collaboration, challenge and support
- The security of working in a climate of shared accountability
- Investment in your professional development and future career
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of a growing organisation and Trust-wide improvement initiatives
- Access to a suite of core services that enable you to focus more on leading, teaching and learning
- A research-based approach to academy improvement that builds capacity from within
- A values-led approach based on Christian principles that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of academies
Curriculum Champions Resources
'A Recovery Curriculum: Loss and Life for our children and schools post pandemic' - Barry Carpenter