Working for a DNEAT Academy
With more than 30 academies in our Trust, there are a wide range of careers on offer with DNEAT, with training and development opportunities every step of the way.
We want all who learn and work in our academies to play an active part within our family and wider networks as we continue to develop and grow. Our ethos of peer-to-peer and school-to-school support means we value experience and ideas, and offer an extensive range of professional development opportunities using expertise within the Trust.
As a teacher in a DNEAT Academy:
- You will be valued and work in a safe environment
- You will operate in an environment of developmental performance management
- Your career path will be carefully explored with you and opportunities provided, where practicable, both within your school and across the Trust
- You will get clear and constructive feedback about your work
- You will work in an environment where staff work professionally and exhibit the values and attitudes set out by the Trust
- You will operate within a clear pay and conditions policy
- Your success will be celebrated
- You will be clear about what excellent teaching is and how you can improve and reach this standard
- You will be well supported by good resources, expert leaders and high-quality support staff