Welcome to the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust website!
- Our aim is to establish an environment in which schools can flourish as successful Academies.
We believe that Academies benefit from working in a supportive network where professional support and challenge is at the heart.
The Church of England schools in our Diocese have always had a commitment to working together; operating as institutions living their Christian mission. We have always tried to work effectively with other organisations: with Local and National Government, and with each other, to create the very best for the children and young people in our care.
Belonging to the Trust strengthens those opportunities. It provides a supportive and appropriately-challenging environment for school leaders and governors to achieve the very best for their school.
We firmly believe in autonomous schools that are properly accountable and focused on providing the richest possible learning environments for their children.
We think that other schools, beyond the family of Church of England schools, will be attracted to the values of our Trust and all are welcome to explore and consider joining us.
Please browse the site to find out more or contact us directly.
- DNEAT Calendar of events 2015&2016 DNEAT Calendar
- DNEAT Calendar of events 2016&2017 DNEAT Calendar 2016 & 2017
- DNEAT Trust Governance Meetings Timelines DNEAT Trust Governance Events and Timelines 2015&16
- DNEAT Trust Governance Meetings Timelines 2016&17 DNEAT Governance Meetings Timelines